Advice you can trust, the peace of mind you deserve
Baker Wilson Davies is a general practice specialising in property, small business, family law, personal injury, litigation, wills and estates. Since 1982 our legal team has gained a reputation for the highest standards in personal service, understanding and professionalism.
We are your local family and business lawyers. When you turn to Baker Wilson Davies for advice, protecting your interests becomes our number one priority. Whether you are buying property, need sound business advice, or assistance with litigation – our team of qualified professionals can help you.
From our base in Huonville in Southern Tasmania, we cater to the needs of our clients Australia-wide. We provide interstate clients with experienced, local knowledge as well as cost-effective representation when required.
Baker Wilson Davies is a law firm you can trust. With over 20 years experience, and a friendly, efficient team available to assist you, we can provide you with the legal advice, support and services you need.
Our Service Guarantee:
- We will provide you with friendly, professional legal advice
- We will treat you with respect and dignity and be responsive to your needs and concerns
- At all times, we will aim to protect your best interests first and foremost
- We will talk to you in plain English, and explain the legal implications of your situation clearly and concisely
- We will go the extra distance to ensure your legal matters are resolved efficiently and cost-effectively
- We care about our reputation and are committed to providing you with a highly-personalised level of service we can be proud of
To find out how we may assist you, please feel welcome to contact us
Roger Baker LL.B
Solicitor / Commissioner of the Supreme Court of Australia / Director
Roger specialises in Personal Injury claims, Medical Negligence, Building Disputes, Family Law and Police matters.
Tim Davies LL.B (Hons 1)
Solicitor / Director
Tim specialises in property transactions, conveyancing, leases, small business sale and purchases, wills and estates.